New Member Here!

BossmanPJ

May 19, 2017
Hello All,

New member here looking to expand my Mustang knowledge. Currently own a 90 GT and previously a 92 LX and 03 Mach 1. Looking forward to speaking with you guys and posting updated build photos.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet it's great to have you here with us. Definitely check out the forums here and we look toward to talking with you too. Post some current pics of where you are at with your 90 GT that should be a really fun build project.

Welcome to Stangnet.

Look around the '79-'95 subforums, that's where us fox nuts hangout.

Let's see a picture or two, we are unashamed picture whores here.

Good to have you with us brother.

IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0099.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG
What's up man! Small world. Haha

Here is the car currently. The hood is now gone and I have a black one for a temporary fix. When I send it for paint it will get a 2.5" cowl hood. Wheels will be powder coated black.

Right now I'm going through the engine. Header bolts and intake are done. Plugs and cap/rotor are done. Need to set timing. Water pump is next. Other than that it's a damn solid car.

IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0099.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG
What's up man! Small world. Haha

Here is the car currently. The hood is now gone and I have a black one for a temporary fix. When I send it for paint it will get a 2.5" cowl hood. Wheels will be powder coated black.

Right now I'm going through the engine. Header bolts and intake are done. Plugs and cap/rotor are done. Need to set timing. Water pump is next. Other than that it's a damn solid car.

Reactions: 1 user
I've had a bunch...Fun cars for sure. My son has had 4 or 5 already, and he's only 25...lol. Here's where he is on his...it's a Vortech supercharged 331...true old school setup...wired by a spaghetti maker, no doubt...

Attachments

• JAY2.jpg
    JAY2.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 124
  • JAY1.jpg
    JAY1.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 122
Very nice looking car on the outside. I'm sure he will figure out the wiring. That looks like a pain in the ass. Never seen an MSD inside. That's what I will eventually do with mine later in life. Simple supercharger and a short block 306.

Very nice looking car on the outside. I'm sure he will figure out the wiring. That looks like a pain in the ass. Never seen an MSD inside. That's what I will eventually do with mine later in life. Simple supercharger and a short block 306.

The whole problem is...I have my own project, and now I have his...

I've been away from the Mustangs for quite a while, so I have a LOT of cobwebs...lol.

Here's one of my old "projects". I actually got bored with it, and sold it before the feature was even printed...

http://www.mustangandfords.com/featured-vehicles/m5lp-0411-1994-ford-mustang-gt/

I remember that car and reading that article! That's cool as hell that it was your car. It would be badass to have a feature car in a magazine, but I'm sure that has happened more than a few times on this forum.

I just can't wait to get mine completely driveable. My goal is to hit cruise week next year in OC with a completely painted and mechanically sound car.

Reactions: 1 user