New member needs help!

Hey all, I'm having a problem with my pony's driver's door window sticking in place.
It catches in several places in upward travel, and needs manual help to complete closing. Also, the one-touch down doesn't shut off at the bottom of travel. It started doing this last Sunday, and quit moving altogether Tuesday, stuck in the up position. I thought the problem must be electrical based on how it acted, so I bought a new switch and installed it, to no apparent avail. Next bought a different reg. motor, then realized I'd failed to reinstall the relay module after replacing the switch. Reconnected the mod., reinstalled the original parts, everything worked again, but still sticking. Am now convinced there must be a problem with the regulator itself, or possibly the leading edge window track, but I'm not sure how to correct this problem. :confused: Can anyone offer some much needed advice?? HISSING50, you out there? Been told you'd be the man to ask. :hail2:

Thanks in advance,

Kerry

• Sponsors (?)

Usually when our windows need help going up its the bushings inside the window motor got chewed up and need to be replaced, but since you replaced the motor I don't know what to tell you. Also, maybe you should post this in tech because your in the talk forum. :)
Welcome to stangnet!