NEW MEMBER OF THE STANGNET FAMILY!

• Sponsors (?)

Man, it's driving me slightly crazy; but 3 years I had comitted to a project that culminates mid-February. I can't get out of town until about the 20th. I do have a couple of pics; but I'm not sure Tink would be terribly happy if I posted them..... they were probably taken about 10 minutes after Dustin was born, and Tink was looking pretty worn out.

I've seen that look on Mrs StDr, and I know she doesn't want any pictures out. The daughter is too much like her mother; so I'm not gonna risk it! :chair:

As soon as better pics appear; they'll be here on this page!

I hope everyone is doing well...........

I do have a couple of pics; but I'm not sure Tink would be terribly happy if I posted them..... they were probably taken about 10 minutes after Dustin was born, and Tink was looking pretty worn out.

I've seen that look on Mrs StDr, and I know she doesn't want any pictures out. The daughter is too much like her mother; so I'm not gonna risk it! :chair:

As soon as better pics appear; they'll be here on this page!

Well, you know -
:worthlesb

you know, I had to you know, say that
you can crop Tink out - I had to go through the same thing, you know

NEW AND IMPROVED! NOW WITH PICS!

"Who's that masked Cobra driver????"
Proud poppa and his 5-minute-old boy.

View attachment 279990

Finally home along with Mommy

View attachment 279992

And at least one set of grandparents were able to pick up and fly (low) to NC from the Javelin Ranch in Iowa.

View attachment 279994

Mrs StDr and I are just a little jealous right now - but neither of us can break away for a few weeks.

Soon, soon............ Just not soon enough! :mad: :Damnit: :nonono:

On behalf of Trish and AJ; thanks for the cogratulations.

I've gotta get another picture of Trish and the baby up on the thread...... apparently, my "Dad Instincts" were not turned on at the time I saw and posted the last one. Trish informed both AJ and I that the particular picture I posted was a little too revealing..... guess I missed it while busily looking at the faces of my "First Baby" and her First Baby.

Bad Dad! Bad Dad! StangDreamin'--> :chair: <--Cowgirl Tink

Hopefully, AJ will have some more up soon.

Thanks, Dan; yeah the little guy's doing okay..... had a little issue with bilirubin a day or so after he was born, 6-8 hours under the "grow-lights" in neo-natal ICU, and he was good to go.

I still don't have a replacement good pic of Trish and the baby; but I know where's there's a couple of pics that Mustangers will love......
S6301078.jpg

A pic of Dustin (aka "DJ") in the back seat of his Mom's '96 vert; with her '02 Silverado 4x4 in the background. Bonus points to those who can identify the reflection in the Stang's highly polished door and quarter panel.

Next up, look closely at the side of the car seat, specifically the company's name embroidered thereon.
S6301077.jpg

Yup, the real deal.
AJ and Trish's good friend Nick is back in The Sandbox; this time he's still collecting HD pay while wearing a suit and tie, as he's "officially" an interpreter at an Embassy in an undisclosed capital city of an undisclosed mideastern country (with a name that's spelled almost like it's neighbor's name) which he last visited wearing ACU's and carrying an M16/M40 combo.

Nick figured he shouldn't spend all of his extra pay on making his SN94 a serious road-racer; so he made sure DJ had a proper car seat!

Attachments

• S6301078.jpg
    S6301078.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 103
  • S6301077.jpg
    S6301077.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 107