New Member Out Of Delaware: 2010 Gt Premium

Brandonc28

Jan 17, 2014
Delaware
Hey everyone, so i figured i should finally join a forum after buying my first Mustang in May of 2013. I have a black 2010 GT Premium with the factory track package that gives it a nice 3:73 gear ratio and the nice silver 19" 5 star wheels. I feel like it's tough having the 2010 since everyone constantly asks if it's the 5.0 but i have to explain it's the last year of the 4.6. Anyway, since i bought it i installed a set of Pypes "Pype-Bomb" black axelbacks along with the Pypes O/R X and Roush CAI. At first the axelbacks were ok, but after installing the X, they kind of just sound loud and toneless. I just ordered a set of Borla s-type Stingers that should be here any day now and super excited for that. Note: if anyone wants to buy my pype-bomb axelbacks, lemme know since i'll be posting them on ebay shortly. I also plan on getting the Borla LT headers with o/r shorty x within a month to complete the exhaust system. I haven't done much to the appearance except limo tint all the way around, some head/tail blackouts, and fog light delete. Anyway, looking forward to checking out the forum and posting with everyone. Talk to you all soon!
side.JPG photo 1.JPG

• Sponsors (?)