New member :)........ (with some questions)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

LouisianaZJ said:
btw, when you gettin that KB supercharger? next time mom is out of town you can sneek it in

my mom wont let me touch the engine, but she started talking about the intake this weekend and i was all **** ya! maybe i will get the kenne bell soon. how do you do a burnout? everytime i try to burn out, i just stall. do i just rev it up and go?

rev her up to 7k and let the clutch out SLOWLY

btw, just got this PM :confused:
xXMustangMoMXx said:
Please excuse my childern, i dropped them on their heads when they were children. The Gt is mine, and it is an auto not a 5spd. Kay drives a sunfire and ray really drives the old family van, a honda oddesy

Remember to do a burnout you have to fool the traction control into thinking your driving, push the gas up to 6000rpm, and then REALLY fast take your foot off the clutch, and don't let go of the gas or shift until you see smoke everywhere!! while doing you need to fool the cars computer to keep it from stopping the burnout early so remember to turn the ignition key as far clockwise as you can and hold it there, the niose you hear is the computer just thinking...ignore the noise and enjoy the smoking tires. 40-50 seconds of this and you'll fill the road with smoke for sure.
Thankyou for your support.

Status
Not open for further replies.