I'm not going to put the "GT200S" on sally until AFTER I build up her drive train a la

Classic Inlines Performance Parts - Home

I'm thinking 2V, headers w/ dual exhaust, possibly turbo........?:shrug:

Before any of that tho' I have to finish the body work, get the electrical and interior re-installed, then I can work on the drivetrain.......:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not going to put the "GT200S" on sally until AFTER I build up her drive train a la

Classic Inlines Performance Parts - Home

I'm thinking 2V, headers w/ dual exhaust, possibly turbo........?:shrug:

Before any of that tho' I have to finish the body work, get the electrical and interior re-installed, then I can work on the drivetrain.......:flag:

be sure to contact mike personally before ordering the head. last i knew he was looking for a new supplier. but that is one awesome head though. he had a turbo'd 200 using that head and they made 325hp!! there is a guy on fordsix.com that put one on his 250 powered falcon, also turbo'd, and that car now gets into the 10 second bracket, and is still a daily driver:eek::eek: for his wife.

I never took any photos (hey it was 35 years ago), but believe it or not, I did keep the original sales receipt out of the glovebox for it, that lists all the codes, options, and price.

I love my wife~! I asked her about getting an estimate from a local (well known) body shop to finish the body work and paint "sally" and she said absolutely!
And the way she was talking to my stepson last night, I do believe I'll get the green light no matter what the $$$!!! :banana:

Be interesting to see what that bill totals!