sister2

Jan 5, 2011
Hi folks. I own a 76 cobra 2. It is so much fun to drive. It came from Canada, and has no A/C. Anybody know what model has one that will work? Thanks in advance. This is a great site. Plenty of information.

• Sponsors (?)

ac for 76 cobra

I purchased an aftermarket unit. The condenser unit has no room at the dash. The only place it would go, is in the back hatchback area. Problems, problems. Mine has a stock 302. I put one of those K&N preformance air filters on it. Good Lord. I,m sold. Thank you folks for being so helpful. This site is great.

I purchased an aftermarket unit. The condenser unit has no room at the dash. The only place it would go, is in the back hatchback area. Problems, problems. Mine has a stock 302. I put one of those K&N preformance air filters on it. Good Lord. I,m sold. Thank you folks for being so helpful. This site is great.

There should be more than enough room if you tuck it up above the glove box. Remove the cover inside the glove box, and pull the dash pad/dash plate to get access, and you should have room for anything smaller than a bar fridge :nice: :D