schmelter721

Jul 27, 2011
I just received my first Mustang after selling my Camaro. The Camaro was carb'd but I really wanted to go with fuel injected so I sold the Camaro and now have a 1990 Mustang LX 5.0 has too many mods too list but I plan on doing more stuff to it. Right now it's sitting in my garage to have the 3G alternator swap done. I don't know why the previous owner never did this but oh well. I live in the Denton area so if anybody wants to hang out just message me I need to learn some more stuff about the fox bodies.

My1990Mustang.jpg
[/IMG]

• Sponsors (?)

Yes the previous owner put the cobra wing on it. I really love and enjoy the car. One of the only things I don't know much about the car is the previous owner put a cam in it but wasn't sure what the specs were. I do want to put a different cam in it because it doesn't seem as if the power band doesn't hit until 4,000rpm's. A friend of mine who works on Mustangs and anything Ford said he could hook me up with a cam so I plan on installing one in the Winter. Thanks for the replies this a great mustang forum compared to some of them.

I'm definitely in love with the Mustang. I'm trying to decide if I should go with 3:73's though. I have 3:55's in it now but everyone on the forum looks like they all have 4:10's or 3:73's.