New MII WebPage!

• Sponsors (?)

I'm with estevaf, the bouncing FORD and Cobra along with the trailing mouse pointer are annoying. However I love the rest of the website. What a beautiful engine! I appreciate those pictures a lot now because I'm working on my engine. Do you have any pictures of the exterior?

d

Thanx guys

Hey there guys thanx for the comments. Yeah a lot of people don't like the pictures moving around and the trailing words. I kinda like it. Most importantly you guys get to see what I've done. I have spent countless amounts of hours working on that engine bay and undercarriage and suspension. It really is 100% spottless all over. Right now the car is not painted. Its all sanded down. I am actually going all fiberglass on the car so the only thing on the car now is Q panels. All the interior is taken out. I need to get a scanner to get my before pics on here. Its a whole nother car. For the guys who like all origanal this isn't the car you would lik than. Everything is aftermarket/custom for the most part. Yes that is a serpentine setup I have on there from March. If anyone has any questions on the March kit let me know cuz there is a lot you need to know that March doesn't tell you and there is a lot of things you need to do to get it to fit. You cannot follow the directions they give you because it won't work at all. Hopefully soon I will be able to get more pics on there so you guys can see the entire car. Thanx again fellas. If anyone has any questions just give a reply. I'm in here all the time.

Dan

Thanx guys

Sorry guys my computer is a mess right now. I'm getting it re-formatted next week. I will make sure I try to get lots more pics on there and better quality pics within a few weeks. The better res pics take up much much more space though so its hard to get em on there. I'd probably have to pay for a webpage for the extra space and I cannot do that right now. Its hurtin times for me as far as $ goes.