New Mishimoto radiator stock fan won't fit?

Donny

Something about a big schlong...I can't remember.
Founding Member
Feb 10, 2002
The PoorHouse
I just got done installing my new radiator and the stock fan won't fit it hits the pulleys and blocks the trans lines from bolting in without adding a spacer.

The fan was not a direct replacment like I was told it was they said it would bolt right in, it is about an inch and a half thicker I had to bend the brackets and move and bend some stuff to make it fit.

Now I need to buy a replacement fan one that is ultra thin any suggestions on which one, what size and where I can get the best deal on one?

Thanks, Donny

• Sponsors (?)

Donny

Please return that radiator and get something else. That radiator should be direct fit. no mods needed. I had that radiator for about month an a half, and it leaked.....so i returned it. but as far as fit, i didn't do anything. That's weird..

Do you have fox body water pump set up by any chance? because you wont have enough space if you have fox set up. Also if you have aftermarket K-member this can change things too. But if you have all stock 94 95 set up, That radiator should have been direct fit.

Donny

Please return that radiator and get something else. That radiator should be direct fit. no mods needed. I had that radiator for about month an a half, and it leaked.....so i returned it. but as far as fit, i didn't do anything. That's weird..

Do you have fox body water pump set up by any chance? because you wont have enough space if you have fox set up. Also if you have aftermarket K-member this can change things too. But if you have all stock 94 95 set up, That radiator should have been direct fit.

There is no returning it now it's in already.
It's all stock, I have an idea the car was wrecked in the front long before I bought it so I am not surprised nothing lined up for me.

Also I have a new fan on the way so hopefully it will hold up untill I can eventually replace the K-member, core support and everything else that is probably bent or twisted.