The values in the ign table are not added to the ignition offset. his idle timing is not based on the ign table1 value the way his idle settings are setup. the values above 100kpa in the ign table do not matter, that table is looks very similar to one i use in some base tunes. The ign table does not need a ton of resolution like the VE table does.Your Ignition Table doesn't look right for your build.
1. Max kPa load of 300.
2. Too much base timing below 1200 rpm; you already have base timing at 14degBTDC.
Questions & observations:
1. Which Megasquirt kit do you have? They haven't sold the DIYPNPF60's in a while.
2. I know that the '94-'95's are somewhat different (i.e. SN95 vs Fox).
3. Your tune signature="MS2Extra comms342a2
4. My tune signature="MS2Extra comms342aM
5. Your Ignition Options do indicate a DIYPNP (polarity different from others).
6. Might be a good time to find the actual Dead Time & BCV for your 24 lb injectors. Some of the early Ford's are no where near the defaults.