New MS2 kit User on a 95' GT

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry man, not trying to seem impatient, I know you got alot going on. I Ran and autotuned 2.1.1. Before I applied the autotune, I thought I heard some pinging. It ran better, idle wasn't bad once it settled out.....it takes a dip when i first push in the clutch while decelling. If it doesn't stall from that it settles out. It looks to me like autotune is pulling fuel out right about where i feel it missing...about 4200-4500...or a little higher now? Anyhow...thanks.

Attachments

• oleyddREV.2.1.1._autotuned.msq
    119 KB · Views: 69
  • 2019-09-12_20.07.04.msl
    1.1 MB · Views: 86
Well, I have run 2.1.1 a bit and autotuned, and its looking better. But still lean at times. Over the weekend I pulled the plugs to get a read on them. I'm not seeing anything out of whack they were in the ok range. I did have 6 plugs that were almost new, so I kept the best 2 and swapped the other six. It ran better down on the low end, but made the miss more pronounced. Which still kicks in about 4200ish. I wish the status part stayed there on autotune after you close it...you know the area it looked at and the weighting plus the reccomended changes. The one thing I am noticing in the Fuel VE table 1, the 4000rpm and up columns are getting less fuel than the 3500rpm column starting at the 50kpa range and on up. I thought you had more fuel in there at one time, is autotune taking it out of there? Anyhow, I didn't get a chance to drive it since Sunday. Here is the latest. Thanks for checking!

Attachments

• 2019-09-15_12.04.35.msl
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
  • CurrentTune.msq
    119 KB · Views: 93
Well, I have run 2.1.1 and autotuned. Its still seems like I don't have enough fuel 4200ish rpm and up. So i tweaked the AFR table 1 a bit. The car seems to be doing better at higher rpms now. In the datalog I have been running autotune and applying it in between the higher rpm runs as I was driving around. It seems to have been the best at the last one, but it was getting dark, so I will try it a bit more tomorrow. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• oleyddREV.2.1.3._More_Fuel.msq
    119.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 2019-09-20_19.27.01.msl
    4.1 MB · Views: 104
Sorry it took so long. I think it is getting better. It still seems AFR is still running to the lean side of AFR Target 1. Here is the data and tune.

Attachments

• 2019-09-24_19.35.10.msl
    2.1 MB · Views: 84
  • oleyddREV.2.1.4._More_Fuel.msq
    119.1 KB · Views: 93