New mufflers.. 1 chamber users COME on in!

• Sponsors (?)

I had them on my last car.

Real 1 chambers or chopped 2 chambers?

Here's my little tutorial for making your own. Around here you can almost pick 2 chambers out of the trash they're so common, and i get compliments all the time on my exhaust sound so i'm happy with them. I really want Spintechs with a side exit though.

attachment.php

The back half with the X gets cut off and removed. At that point you can either cut the back "plate" off with the exhaust outlet on it if you wanna run dumps or tailpipes, or you can leave it open like i do since there's already a "hole" in the middle. I never ran dumps anyways even when i didn't run tailpipes. That's pretty much what you get with 1 chambers, although the baffles in the middle might be a little different, they sound about identical.

So whatever happened to Mike anyways? I heard/saw he wrecked the crap out of his car...i never followed all that drama between those guys. Honestly even though Joe's car wasn't my taste it was a really nice car (even if a little ricey). I just loved busting his balls over it because he got so worked up over it...who cars if people don't like your car, just do what makes you happy!

See, remember this when you guys tell newbs to search before they ask a question. i think this is 1 example of where thats a bad idea :rlaugh:

ok here is a summary of his stories ................... actually the saga of underpressure gt

rich douche buys mustang, rich douche gets money from parents and modifies mustang without knowing what he is doing. rich douch breaks mustang repeatedly,rich douch comes on stangnet asking for advice, knowledgable people advise rich douche, rich douche disagrees with said advice, rich douche argues with knowledgeable people. rich douche modifys mustang in a shall we stay questionable way, rich douche asks for honest opinions, rich douche gets answers he does not like, rich douche lashes back and calls people names for disagreeing with his baller ass crazy mad fresh style, rich douche gets banned and stangnet lives happily ever after

THE END

ok here is a summary of his stories ................... actually the saga of underpressure gt

rich douche buys mustang, rich douche gets money from parents and modifies mustang without knowing what he is doing. rich douch breaks mustang repeatedly,rich douch comes on stangnet asking for advice, knowledgable people advise rich douche, rich douche disagrees with said advice, rich douche argues with knowledgeable people. rich douche modifys mustang in a shall we stay questionable way, rich douche asks for honest opinions, rich douche gets answers he does not like, rich douche lashes back and calls people names for disagreeing with his baller ass crazy mad fresh style, rich douche gets banned and stangnet lives happily ever after

THE END

I like that story.