New mufflers.. 1 chamber users COME on in!

does it make the car sound like a john deere tractor (kinda like how it sounds with no mufflers at all).

In the lower rpms yea it does kinda sound like a truck, thats like when you accelerate from like 1500rpm and its kinda slow going up, it kinda chugs along, but other then that its not bad. Ive driven straight pipes before and it was horrible! I wanted to get home so quick because I was embarrased by how bad it sounded, these are nothing like that.

• Sponsors (?)

In the lower rpms yea it does kinda sound like a truck, thats like when you accelerate from like 1500rpm and its kinda slow going up, it kinda chugs along, but other then that its not bad. Ive driven straight pipes before and it was horrible! I wanted to get home so quick because I was embarrased by how bad it sounded, these are nothing like that.

yeah, i know, my buddies 87gt's been running straight pipes for months now. the car runs 12's on spray, but jeez, it sounds like a garbage can

I love them. I would personally love to try out an xpipe on it, if I had the extra cash.

Its pretty raspy and yes it is VERY loud, but I love it. I had 2 chamber flowmasters and they were way too queit the idle was alittle to quiet and once you got up top it sounded like crap and just cruising you couldnt hear the car. Bullets idle isnt alot louder then the flowmasters, but it screams alot more up top, and they sound amazing. Their really not THAT loud, I honestly wish I could have it louder, but the only thing louder then these is open pipes and that sounds like crap, these have an amazing tone.

wonder how they going to sound with out a cross over. im picking up two for my dad this weekend. then if he dont like the way the sound without a cross over we will put one in. it his x-mas present from me.

yeah well up hear in montreal muffler shops suck ass... plus the one flows r way too wide..they will probably get in the way of the drive shaft and if moved will probably get in the way of the sub frame...if i were to do it myself i would go threw way to much trouble...

here are some sound clips from their web site... http://www.carchemistry.com/techinfo/question.php?qstId=47

tell me all what u think

your one lazy mustanger :notnice: