New Mustang GT Owner the new guy in town

FAST VENOM

Oct 30, 2006
Ohio
I just bought my first Mustang GT Conv. and thought I would join the club to have some fun and learn about the car never had a Stang before and I just can't enough of it its Great and everybody Loves the car no matter were I go it drives very nice and for a New car its FAAAST I have had many muscle cars and big blocks but never had this much fun in a car, so hope to pick up some good info. here on how to make some more power Thanks Dan.:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

congrats, and welcome to the board!

mine is a black & red '06 gt vert, my first convertible. i did my first "mod" (drilled aluminum pedals) the day after i took delivery. next i swapped the stock fog lamps for silvania silver stars, followed by saleen hid headlamps, bassani axlebacks, and a $50 saleen short-throw shift adapter (the best-bang-for-the-buck mod, period). then i tinted the windows and ripped out all the stock stereo equipment and put in a pioneer premier deck and boston acoustics Z6 speakers, two 10" subs & (3) amps. the amps weren't getting all the power they needed, so i installed an optima yellow top battery and a capacitor. next on the list are 19" wheels & tires, followed by stripes :D

one of the first things you should do is get some raggtopp vinyl top cleaner & protectant (armor all leaves a hazy white film when it dries). always try to park under the shade, as direct sunlight fades the top quickly. you should also tint the windows, to keep the interior cool and prevent fading

half the fun of owning a new 'stang is looking for new mods! enjoy your new ride! :nice:

Thanks everyone

I just added a Airaid cold air induction and it did make a diff. and sounds real good then bought the double strut bar and added a BBK Chrome Alum. intake cover looks Great was gonna add some pics. but it says there to big :bang: I,ll figure it out, now I have a ? what other Mods. can I do to get alittle more power that is a bolt on with no problems Thanks again Dan.

I am at the Northeast part of Ohio Willowick, I have tried to put pics. of the car on here and it says they are to big so how do I make them smaller they work on Ebay and all my other threads I go too :shrug: anyone know Thanks Dan.