New Mustang wheel by American Racing!

95BLBLVert

Founding Member
Nov 2, 1999
Lake Wylie, SC
I love this wheel! They finally came out with a great looking wheel. Offered in 17X9 and 18X9/18X10. I want these on my car.

m699.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Those are sharp...American Racing has definitely put out some nice wheels in the past.

As usual though, I wish they came a little wider in 17's than 9" wide...would love to have some 315's back there on a 10.5" rim with a nice lip on it :)

Funny this would be posted...I just got in from my Buds shop checking on some wheels...he gave me the AR catalog...Fell in love with the Fusions...Freakin things only come 17.5 or its a custom order.... :bang: he can give me his price, no shipping on AR wheels to boot....

I'm after something with a deep dish myself...ROH Drift-Rs are looking pretty decent to...to bad i cant seem to hook-up on a damn price....I been looking for a month at tires and wheels..its damn hard trying to make a choice...

95BLBLVert...not to rob your post, see if you can grab a pic of the Fusions??? and post it up...i cant attach jackchit anymore...

RIO5.0 said:
I'm after something with a deep dish myself...ROH Drift-Rs are looking pretty decent to...to bad i cant seem to hook-up on a damn price....I been looking for a month at tires and wheels..its damn hard trying to make a choice...

Rio, group A autotrends usually has great deals, but I know of a guy locally here that is VERY VERY competative on all wheels. I don't know if he only deals locally or will ship or not, but send me an email and I'll get you his name and number. Email me at [email protected]

I find it funny when you say you've been looking for wheels and tires for a month... as Onebad and some of my other friends can tell you, I've been looking for wheels for seriously years. I'm buying a set this week though. I have two choices I'm looking at, once I decide I'll put a pic of them up. No one has them, at least not that I've found. One set is 18X9/18X10, the other I'll get in a 17X9/17X11.

Paul..Thanks for the pic.....I like those, kind of a flatter style Bullit....May take you up on your offer....Right now I'm just sick of looking for em...Looked at tons and tons of em...
On Group A...Been to the site...just can't seem to see a price??? i never did email then though..like to have them in chrome... :D

The Fusion looks like an old Porsche 911 rim.

Prices on the new wheel are real expensive ($275 each). I've been looking for rims about 10 years now. Looks like I'm going with these. 18 X 9 up front, 18 X 10 out back. Nitto 305-45-18 Drag Radials out back. Should have them in March.

Vib...Should look sweet....

I been trying to get tire/wheel pkg...cost like 100.00 for get them mounted local..just soon pull em out and slap em on..My Bud said if I could hold off til April, Amercan Racing gives him tire/wheel deals that are really hard to beat...

I have another wheel I looked at from www.xtcauto.com . they have yet to return a price on the pkg, i was told they have excellant pkgs??...think its gonna be pricey....someone wants to throw up a link, i can email a pic...there really nice and havent seen them around yet....

ARed1995GT said:
I guess now I won't have to worry about waking up and seeing my rims on your car.. haha

No, but I'll probably steal the rotors.

RIO, I'm going that route of having everything mounted and balanced so I can just slap them on. I've been waiting a long time and couldn't pass this one up.

Rio, just right click on the picture of the wheel, click on properties, highlight and copy the url address and then post it here with in front of it and then /IMG at the end, but put the [] around the last IMG. Also, I don't think you can get the drift in chrome. Did you see the advertisement on their sight of the nissan with these wheels on it, they have a "hyper silver" type color which looks a lot like chrome, they were pictured on that car.
I looked on that site for you, but there are 7 pages of wheels, I was looking here...
[url]http://www.xtcauto.com/Wheelsite2/index.htm[/url]

I can't wait to show you guys the wheels I'm thinking of getting... they are much more than these wheels though.