New Old Guy Here

Dennis J

Mar 21, 2016
Hello the forum. I have the 66 mustang that's been owned by my older brother then his son and me. The car was delivered to Hertz in SanFrancisco, not a gt350. My brother bought it when Hertz sold it. Its a solid car since it spent most of its life in the deserts of Cal. I added a engine Factory 415hp, monster c-4, 2500 stall convertor, Currie ford 9 inch rear with 2 1/2 x 11 inch drum brakes,cal trac traction masters, Koni adjustable rear shocks, CSRP front disc brakes and 15x7 American racing polished rims with 205/60R 15 front and 15x8 rear with 225/60R 15 on rear. I cut a coil out of the front and I get just a little tire rub under some conditions. I live in western wash, Satsop to be exact and it rains a lot so I don't get to drive it as much as I would like. I refuse to drive it on a wet road. Its as pretty as most mustags on these forums but its getting there. Well that's my story for now.Thanks for letting me join in.

• Sponsors (?)

Hello the forum. I have the 66 mustang that's been owned by my older brother then his son and me. The car was delivered to Hertz in SanFrancisco, not a gt350. My brother bought it when Hertz sold it. Its a solid car since it spent most of its life in the deserts of Cal. I added a engine Factory 415hp, monster c-4, 2500 stall convertor, Currie ford 9 inch rear with 2 1/2 x 11 inch drum brakes,cal trac traction masters, Koni adjustable rear shocks, CSRP front disc brakes and 15x7 American racing polished rims with 205/60R 15 front and 15x8 rear with 225/60R 15 on rear. I cut a coil out of the front and I get just a little tire rub under some conditions. I live in western wash, Satsop to be exact and it rains a lot so I don't get to drive it as much as I would like. I refuse to drive it on a wet road. Its as pretty as most mustags on these forums but its getting there. Well that's my story for now.Thanks for letting me join in.
\
Wow ! Where's the picture ? Sounds like a monster. My buddy and i restored a 66 long ago, they are so clean and mean.