new old member

BSapphire95GT

Mar 23, 2003
keller tx
hey guys havent really posted here too much, but brief history
had 1995 gt in sapphire blue sold to get into 03 mach 1 which i sold to get my wife into g35 coupe, and having mustang withdrawal symptoms i went out and found this beauty for 3500
202405.jpg

202406.jpg

202407.jpg

202408.jpg

202409.jpg

mods it had when i purchased are
bbk x pipe
bbk cai
mac pro dumps
cobra r rims
eibach springs
aftermarket cam (not sure specs or anything)
pro 5.0 shifter

right now all i have planned are to get new emblems for the side, new headlights and fog lights, new taillight, put tail pipes on it, and s281 spoiler and tinted windows, and ill slowly be converting the interior to all black, it will remain that way while i save for a stroker kit and some heads and intake:D

• Sponsors (?)

Looks nice.

Id keep the dumps and wingless look though. But thats just me.

And I agree with the all black interior. What was the previous owner thinking with red and tan interior. lol

i don't think the interior needs to be completely black just not so much red. the door handle cups, and the corner pieces are too much but the center console and the cluster wouldn't be too bad.

The painted mirrors look awesome! The S281 spoiler would be cool too.

I would get new fender emblems and paint them (argent wheel color, plus clear coat) to match the wheels instead of chrome emblems. It would take some work, but would be unique and stand out from everyone else.

A silver shorty antenna and an aluminum fuel door (not polished though) would look nice too, heck even the grill pony painted silver might look good too.

It would all go great with some stainless steel exhaust tips and silver bumper letter inserts!

Just a few thoughts :)

Geez why didn't I think of this for my car... :rolleyes: