New Owner

Hello! from the "Lone Star State", my name is David I am a new driver and as well a new Mustang owner! I drive 2002 GT convertible Mustang. I have left it bone dry stock other than minor paintwork. I am open to any mods! I really want to record my progress on this forum and hope to grow as a driver and Mustang owner.

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet, we have a place for you in the s197 forums, start a thread with some pics and tell us what you want to do with the car.
:doh: Since your mustang is a '02 gt, maybe you should go to our SN 95 ('96-'04) section for help instead of what JR suggested. He's of advanced age you know.

Welcome to stangnet, btw

Got any pictures for us? Who doesn't love an edge mustang anyhow?

Reactions: 1 user
Capture2.PNG

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: 1 users
hi guys I have a 03 GT mustang automatic 4.6l ok so here's the issue after reading the forums my turn signals and brake lights went out today so I've replaced multifunction turn switch, relays ,fuses ,brake like switch ,still have nothing now the car is stuck in park I'm lost any ideas out there I really dont wanna take it to a shop but at this point I dont know what else to do please guys help my stang get back out there
go to the sn95 specific tech forum and post your problem there, and welcome to stangnet.