New Pic Of My 70 Inspired Redfire Mach 1 Painted Hood.

sasscuba

Dec 24, 2003
Tulsa Oklahoma
Will get some better pics when weather is better.:D

100_0753.jpg

Attachments

• 100_0753.jpg
    100_0753.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 154
  • Sponsors (?)

Wow, that's one of the nicer exterior modified 2005+ I've seen. When you get a chance, can you take a couple more pics? If I can make a request, I'd like to see the hood from straigt on, standing right in front of the car!

Hey, post on the internet expect different opinions.

Its not that I dont think it looks good... I am just getting to the point where I see a painted hood with shaker scoop and a black spoiler, I simply ask myself... where is the originality?

There are so many of them witht he same look between this sit and all fors mustangs.com. I stand by my Statement... Wow... another one:rolleyes:

Kyle F said:
Hey, post on the internet expect different opinions.

Its not that I dont think it looks good... I am just getting to the point where I see a painted hood with shaker scoop and a black spoiler, I simply ask myself... where is the originality?

There are so many of them witht he same look between this sit and all fors mustangs.com. I stand by my Statement... Wow... another one:rolleyes:

Thanks. But I have never seen one exactly like mine on the street or the internet and I would love to see one if you could find it.....maybe we should all leave them plain looking like yours or are you car poor...JK

stangscuba98a said:
Thanks. But I have never seen one exactly like mine on the street or the internet and I would love to see one if you could find it.....maybe we should all leave them plain looking like yours or are you car poor...JK

All the Mustang shows I went to I saw ONE other Mach 1 clone. And I think it looks pretty damn cool.