New Pics Of The '86 - For Eyed Pride

JenkinsBS

Founding Member
Apr 16, 2002
Washington
Hey guys, its been a while since ive posted, but ive got all my kinks and issues worked out on her, so she runs beautifully. The next HP increase I plan on going for is Upper / Lower intake and new TB to increase airflow, as I have larger injectors.

Buuuut in the end, here are some shots of her as she is :foureye:

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1444.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Yea, the foglights dont even work, i just havnt went thru and taken them out...

And get rid of my 93 cobra rear bumper? No thank you, especially once I install my Cobra wing that i just need to get paint matched :)

I guess I can see it not matching the lines, but IMO it looks better than no bumper at all...

At one point I had full 87/93 aero sideskirts and front skirts on it... but that was before it was rebuilt and repainted

86lx%20cleaned%20up.jpg

I was kind of wondering, cause I would be giving you mad props if you had done all that work. As for you noobz, keep your noobie posts to yourself, cause he sure made it seem like that was his old car from before paint. I'll double smack the forehead of your next post if youre not careful, buster.

I was kind of wondering, cause I would be giving you mad props if you had done all that work. As for you noobz, keep your noobie posts to yourself, cause he sure made it seem like that was his old car from before paint. I'll double smack the forehead of your next post if youre not careful, buster.

I conceal my noobz for no one. Particularly if they're from Iowa. :jester: