New Pics Up.. Let me know what you think..I think most of you will like them

• Sponsors (?)

yeah I definitely need some rims. Im in college right now, but next quarter i start my coop job. Im hoping that not too long from now I'll be able to afford some nice ones. I want to lower it a bit too. Not to sure about that whole process though so that'll be a while.

Do any of you know where I can get some cobra fog lights by chance(cheap*)? I have the bumper and now I want the fog lights to go with it. Im not sure if Ill need a harness or anything before I get the lights also. Any info would be great. Thanks.

SpectorV said:
looks goot you need fog lights, and ther eis no such thing as a cobra grill delete kit... the cobras had to grill to begin with you probably have the wrong rad. cover so get the rigth one also, the cobra is different.

Yeah I know, fog lights would be great. Do you know if I need a conversion kit for the V6 since I'll be needing cobra fog lights? Also, what kind of kit do I have then. I thought I heard someone say it was a Mach 1 grill delete kit once, but I could be mistaken. If that is not the right name then I do not know what the name of it is? Any ideas? I bought the car with the grill set up as you see it in my avatar or webpage. Let me know if you know what it is called. Thanks

01slashstang said:
for what its worth here is a link of 2002 Mustang colors!

http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/timeline/99-04/02/

Cheers!

Thanks for clearing that up for me;). I noticed that mineral grey is the hardest to make though. That would suck if I ever dinged it up or what have you and had to get the same color to touch it up.... Oh well I guess. I love the color. Not exactly sure where 26,000 colors come from..but ok. I'd love to see them all, lol. Thanks for the help

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I noticed that mineral grey is the hardest to make though. That would suck if I ever dinged it up or what have you and had to get the same color to touch it up.... Oh well I guess. I love the color. Not exactly sure where 26,000 colors come from..but ok. I'd love to see them all, lol. Thanks for the help
========================================

26,000 was the number of mustangs built with mineral grey paint. :nice:

Cheers!

26,000 was the number of mustangs built with mineral grey paint. :nice:

Cheers![/QUOTE]

well then...........thanks for "clearing that up for me again"...lol.....now I dont like the color so much bc that means its the most common:(. lol.

akflex5 said:
yeah I definitely need some rims. Im in college right now, but next quarter i start my coop job. Im hoping that not too long from now I'll be able to afford some nice ones. I want to lower it a bit too. Not to sure about that whole process though so that'll be a while.

Do any of you know where I can get some cobra fog lights by chance(cheap*)? I have the bumper and now I want the fog lights to go with it. Im not sure if Ill need a harness or anything before I get the lights also. Any info would be great. Thanks.

Well, check out www.buyfordmotorsport.com or www.gefracing.com for good prices on wheels. I got my 98 Cobras for $440 for the whole set.

As far as the foglights, I would first check this site out. http://www.velocitymustangperformance.com/products/fog.htm

Not sure where you'd find a better price or service.

Oh, and I really like the hood/bumper combo. Its different, and while you could use a little more go to match your show, I still like the hood. I'm sure the "go" will come in due time. :)