New pics w/ speedster (56k beware!)

95opal

5 Year Member
Nov 16, 2004
After 3.5 weeks I finally picked the car up from my body guy. Im pretty stoked about the speedster it definately added a little bling factor to the ride. Here are a couple of picks from this morning. There not to good as i was having a horrible time with my cam. I need the wife to shoot some soon. Anyway tell me what ya
think.

View attachment 329922
View attachment 329923
View attachment 329924
View attachment 329925
View attachment 329926
View attachment 329927
View attachment 329928
View attachment 329929
View attachment 329930
View attachment 329931
View attachment 329932
View attachment 329933

• Sponsors (?)

looks awesome man, where did you get the cover and bar from? Those speedster covers make our verts look badass

I noticed you have a 3 gauage pillar pod. Did you run into any issues with the pillar pod not fitting with the mach 460? I test fitted mine and it looks like I will either have to cut part of the mach 460 cover or just scrap those door speakers.

PIMP!!! what seats are those BTW?

They are the Corbeau GTS2 seats

chaos254 said:
looks awesome man, where did you get the cover and bar from? Those speedster covers make our verts look badass

I noticed you have a 3 gauage pillar pod. Did you run into any issues with the pillar pod not fitting with the mach 460? I test fitted mine and it looks like I will either have to cut part of the mach 460 cover or just scrap those door speakers.

The speedster is from ABCexclusive and the light bar is from CDC. AS far as the pillar pods go the was no problems with them fitting.

autumn_again said:
this is probably a dumb question, but is it a true saleen?

no Its a faleen.

Thanks for the comps guys.

Looks sick! Questions:

What brand is your front bumper?
It's abcexclusives

What brand are those wheels and did you buy real saleen centercaps?
The wheels are from OE wheels and 69clark did a little magic on the centercaps.

How much did you pay for those side skirts?
Im not sure what the skirts cost cause I bought them last year. Im thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of $500, I bought them from Haneymotorsport. They are real saleens and came as a kit with the door fillers.