IMG_0261.jpg

View attachment 253406

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0267.jpg

IMG_0229.jpg

Parked behind my beater
IMG_0180.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I started workin on the dash today. I wired up my DVD player and tried it out....

You'll love the Jessica Alba pics :)

I'm sending the dash pieces off for paint tomorrow, so by the end of the week everything should be painted and done.. I'll be working on a support bracked for the headunit tomorrow too...

IMG_0278.jpg

The new alpine has an awesome picture.. Better than the one in my Sebring by a long shot.... It will also play videos straight off your ipod which is awesome....

View attachment 253056

View attachment 253057

why the **** wont my shifter bezel fit? is it because of me having a 95 center console? whatever other pics u got would be great... i see my a/c bezel fits the same way, but the shifter wont fit at all...can't figure it out either

why the **** wont my shifter bezel fit? is it because of me having a 95 center console? whatever other pics u got would be great... i see my a/c bezel fits the same way, but the shifter wont fit at all...can't figure it out either

I'm still using my original console.. My 01 Console needs a few more coats of dye.... So, that shouldn't be your problem...

The 01 AC Bezel seems to align towards the drivers side, but I will space it over so it does fit perfect and centered.. I wouldn't be able to live with it any other way..

The center pieces will be hard by Monday, so everything should be installed and finished by tuesday

View attachment 252964

maybe its because my center console is cracked? the mounting tabs, two are broken off... in the 3rd picture thats me holding the shifter bezel down, but it still doesnt look flawless like yours does... you think its because i have 04 bezels or something? the date on the shifter bezel says 2001 so im assuming not much has changed

so the two mounting tabs where the console screws to the dash underneath the shifter bezel are broken?? One of mine is gone, which was the main reason I elected to swap to the newer console.. I would definately bet that is your problem.. the console seems to want to spread without those two screws in place...

Like I said, there shouldn't be any problem fitting up any 94-04 pieces..

I'm working on my batteries right now.. I'll snap a few pics of them too..

On another note, I wired up the DVD player yesterday and today my wideband says I'm running alot more lean than I normally do? The ground for it is right where I was working, so I'm thinking I may have to reground it and then recalibrate it, but the car does seem a little slower, so I'm going to pull the plugs tomorrow to see what they say.. I did change the fuel filter tonight just in case, and it needed it anyway.. Now thats a ****ty job to do..