New pics!

:drool: man your car looks AMAZING! One of my favorites on this site! I have been tossing around the idea for a while now about getting an 03-04 cobra bumper. How much did it run with paint and all if you dont mind my asking?

Im not sure if I will...but its a good opertunity since my bumper is off anyways. Would like to find someone with a silver cobra that wanted to get rid of it...but doubt it will happen :( .

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks everyone!

I wanted something subtle and factory looking, yet stand out among the other Mustangs you see on the road. That's why I chose this combo.

The KB heat exchanger is visible, though hard to see in the pics. But I do agree the front bumper is begging for something larger like Gords.

All in all, everything (prep/paint/install) cost me $550.

Yea I think iv only seen 1 or 2 stangs with cobra bumper and GT hood...looks sick! have an 00 R hood, so dont worry im not copying you lol...iv been thinking about this for a while and just need to dicide haha. Credit card is getting heavy :(

A friend of mine has the R hood on his 03 Cobra and it looks sweet.

I know the feeling about the CC. I'm seriously finished modding for this year. I've done and spent a lot more than originally planned.

More to come in the new year. :)