New problems. New places. New races.

Hey, guys, I am new to everything. Forum life, owning a Mustang, even to working on cars, aside from changing filters and oil, spark and maybe some suspension and radiator problems. With that said this forum has already taught me so much!
These days I feel more comfortable doing the job myself, as I know it will be done with the proper lube or sealant and usually miscellaneous parts won't be broken in the process.
I have a 92 5.0 gt fox. And I live in Arizona!
Recently and partially saved from death by superglue mechanic.
Known changes to the vehicle. Include- not limited to-
Replaced horrible random cold air intake/ram intake ( what do you call it when small Nissan CAI is attached with a hole in it inside the engine bay) with a real CAI, noted direct replacement no tune required, into side wall/fender. (first and last example of why things are the way they are in the car, and the type of person I got the car from) haha.
3 row 700hp radiator - Mishimoto electric fans/shroud
130 amp alternator
everything else may or may not be stock?
aftermarket hid headlights came with, as well as aftermarket led brake lights.
dark red paint- black interior - will post pics when I get more laughs and lessons.
enjoy!

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome to Stangnet.

Look around our ‘79-‘95 subforums. Ask any questions you want. Comment on other people’s threads as well.

Pictures would be nice.

It’s good to have you with us.

Welcome to stangnet. I'm glad you saved that gt from a life of crime with that nissan hot air intake, now superglue is a tool box 'must have' but only to be used on unseen interior pieces. If you get over to the fox forums you will find members that can help you do most things from tune ups to turbo installs, you will find myths like 'turbos come with jack stands' (they do not) , and me, I work for cookies.