New Product... Aem Wide Band Fails Safe

Rick 91GT

Mustang Master
Nov 29, 1999
PA
I found this product very interesting since there are more users of the wideband gauges today then ever NA, Turbo and Superchargers, AEM just started shipping the kits I have some coming in. I personally have been using the AEM units for years with great success and accuracy, this product packages even more features in the same compact unit.

Wideband Air/Fuel and Boost in One Gauge!

The Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge provides the ability to accurately tune AFR, while actively protecting your engine by constantly monitoring AFR curves and activating a user-defined failsafe strategy if it runs lean.

The Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge is a Universal Exhaust Gas Oxygen (UEGO—“you-way-go”) controller with an internal boost sensor, an internal data logger and a full color Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) display. It includes technology to activate a failsafe strategy in the event AFR falls outside of a user-defined operating window. If the AFR falls outside of the set operating window, the Wideband FAILSAFE Gauge triggers a user defined output function that can save an engine from catastrophic damage.

More here...
http://www.aemelectronics.com/wideband-air-fuel-systems-15/wideband-failsafe-gauge-84/

• Sponsors (?)