New projector Lights for 99-04 Mustang

• Sponsors (?)

I got these a couple days ago. Install was quick and painless. Still didn't drive it at night. I am satisfied with them so far. Tell me what you think.
IMGP0432.JPG

IMGP0430.JPG

I think that anything that gets rid of the amber signal lense is an improvement. I just wouldn't get projectors because of all the problems I've heard of with adjusting them. Now the smoked lights- that's another story :D I think they look awesome.

I really like the way the look, changes the front end alot. The only thing I would question are quality issues. A known problem of aftermarket headlights are they tend to have a leak in the seal, where water can get trapped and fogs up the outer plastic.

Oh yeah, time to drop your car!

Spreadman said:
It's amazing to me that people hate on something they don't understand. Projector lamps are far superior to the archaic reflector housings we have. They give you a more defined beam of light, and allow MORE light to exit the housing.

When you say you had to tweak the housing, how so? Difficult to aim?

Minimal difference if any with NON OEM projectors. You can argue all you want but in the end NON OEM projectors for stangs=RICE!!! :notnice: