New Record sale price for a Fox Mustang?

• Sponsors (?)

actually, I've got a notchback for sale, some of it anyway, $10k firm, I know what I've got.

AgawdO0.jpg
There was a 71 Hemi Cuda convertible that was worse than this, just the firewall if I recall, on a Native American Indian reservation that still had its VIN #... Somebody bought it and rebuilt the whole thing " claimiing" to have found the original drivetrain....... I am not sure what they are selling for now, but then they were going for over 3 million.......

I'm interested to see what the 4 door variant ends up selling for. Clearly not as high, but should be fun on the last day.

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone ever wish they came across a low mileage Tempo?

Complete with Marti report

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone ever wish they came across a low mileage Tempo?

Complete with Marti report

Oh man. An 87 Tempo was my first car and winter car for my Mustang. Good memories there.

$94k

I would look over cars [very] carefully from that site. A couple of the cars I've seen listed there I could swear were [rebuilds] being sold as low mile OEM cars.

I'm trying to decide if I need to sell mine now or just keep it. I feel like we're at the peak here.
The stock market is a pretty good indicator that were near the collapse...... I knew I should have rolled my IRA into cash a couple of months ago.... I got greedy...

I'm young enough (35) that I am not terribly concerned. Looking at it like everything is on sale!
Keep all of your 401K at the High Risk level at your age.... At 67, I want to spend mine, so every dollar it goes down, the less I have to spend. Not sure if I will be around to let it come back again.......