New Revision from DiabloSports -Awesome-

• Sponsors (?)

We have never seen or heard of the manufacturer being able to see where an ECU has been flashed, unless they do it themselves. Never say never is the policy I must adhere to. Using aftermarket parts on your vehicle always involves risk and it’s up to each individual to decide what he or she is willing to do. Our industry is as warranty safe or safer then many.

For more detailed information on warranty visit the SEMA website:

http://www.semasan.com/main/main.aspx?id=60127

Thanks,
Nick Spinelli
DiabloSport National Sales Manager
[email protected]

I just got the cables in the mail today...downloaded the revision and got back a few minutes ago...Wow!...what a better response with the predator revision. I was so used to dealing with the dead spot in the low RPM range...I peeled out a few times getting used to the new quicker throttle response. :nice:

4511.21 said:
I just got the cables in the mail today...downloaded the revision and got back a few minutes ago...Wow!...what a better response with the predator revision. I was so used to dealing with the dead spot in the low RPM range...I peeled out a few times getting used to the new quicker throttle response. :nice:

Nice!!!
"thats what I'm talkin 'bout"

I just did my update a week or so ago, so I will wait till there is a major parameters update. Takes too long to re-do everything again. Are there any future updates planned you can tell us about that would be of benefit with Steeda CAI and CMCVPs, and other improvements? Also, will adding a C&L smooth CAI intake tube require a change to the tune since I have the Steeda stuff installed on the OEM intake?

Thanks for a great tool!!!!

Removing the Hydro-Carbon trap will make 2-6 HP, in our testing, and does not require any additional tuning.

We have not tested the different CAI intake systems with mixed inlet parts this way, so I can not say for sure the tune would be effected, or how much it may change. Try it and see, you can data log before and after to follow potential changes in calibration, and the tweak the calibration with the Predator.

Thanks,
Nick Spinelli
[email protected]

NickDiabloSport said:
We like to hear about happy customers!!

We have a new revision on the web now R21, its only internal feature update, data logger and diagnostic features. The calibrations are all the same.

Thanks
Nick Spinelli
DiabloSport Sales Manager
[email protected]

The C&L tunes weren't updated? I swear, Nick, that r21 and the C&L tune currently on the web site are the best combo I've used. r17 and r18 gave me trouble (different types) and lots of headaches/phone calls.

The difference between stock and the tune is....awesome...

John

The last revisions added to the 2005 GT Predators were for update to the DMR and log graphing features we had recently added to the tool. No calibration changes were made.

We welcome your input and thank all the StangNet members who have helped us in the release and evaluation of Predator, and its revisions, for 2005 Mustang GT.

Keep the comments coming and have fun, drive hard and remember DiabloSport is here if you have questions.

Thanks,
Nick Spinelli
[email protected]