New #'s 331 T-Trim

• Sponsors (?)

Run 93 sometimes I find 94.
Cam is an unknown but its big. The motor was a hand me down and built for a large blower. mild port work to the Victor Jr's. The car hits like a turbo at 3500.

The block is the B50 Sportsman. (Yes Yes, I know its on borrowed time.):Zip2:

I considered alk inj.. but I have more than enough power on pump gas with mild timing.

This is a nice safe tune. I also have a more aggressive one for race fuel only

Dyno041506.JPG

DAMN! I'd like to see that thing make a pull to 6700+rpm as it doesn't even look like its near peaking yet! Hell, the torque looks like its just beginning to peak and start down at the end of the run. I would be afraid to do it with that block, but man, I think your numbers will be even higher.

If I had a Dart block I would spin it close to 7k. If I could really spin it, it would be well over 700 and put some timing into it I am only 15* total. Its pretty docile until 3500.

I may get a new block in the future and just put my components into it. It looks like it has the potential to go much higher.

At that point the T-Trim is close to being done anyway. I was told about 680 max for my blower. Then its YSI or bigger.

Oh well the car is stupid on the street anyway. I blew the doors off a newer viper GTS with little trouble from a 30 mph roll. :owned:

The biggest thing that scares me are my brakes. I get up speed so fast its decieving. Then I have to stand on the brakes. I added X-drilled/slotted rotors Hawk pads and stainless lines. Helped a good bit, I want to upgrade to a big brake but cant and still run the 15" welds.

Any sugestions on this would be appreciated.

spend the big bucks and buy the 17 inch skinnies. or I think I've heard of people getting the 15 Inch skinnies on with the cobra brakes(requieres the right back space and a little grinding on the caliper if i remember right.

btw: those are some awsome #'s!! can you post a picture of your car.

Great numbers

Very Nice :)
Do you know at what hp level your injectors will max out at? I am looking to do a Dart Sportsman 4.125 bore 3.25 stroke(347 ci) with the same heads, but a performer II intake, custom grind cam, and a Procharger D-1(oil taped version). I was hoping to do a 60lb(high Imp) injector, but was thinking I would need a 72lb(low imp) injector.

As of now I have no fuel issues. I am running twin pierburg pumps and full fuel system though. Aeromotive rails with 2 supply and 2 return lines. I was very careful not run into fuel issues like I had before. I would say over 700-725 may require 72#. I am hitting about 46# fuel pressure under boost.