new shaved deck lid with molded s281 wing

YEAHLOH95

Founding Member
Nov 19, 2001
EVERETT,PA
i just picked this up from the body shop today it will be on the car soon as i can get the snow out of the way!

decklid11.jpg

decklid10.jpg

decklid5.jpg

decklid4.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Boy that car in the background looks awefully familiar in the first pic!!!

Guys, Troy picked this lid up tonight and brought it over my house for me to see. IT IS INCREADIBLE. The pictures do not do it justice. He's been telling me about it for a while, and man the wait was worth it!!! Troy can give all the specifics on it, but from a first hand view of it, I must say it is one of the coolest things I've even seen done on our cars. I can't wait to see it on the car!!!

that is a stock lid with a piece of sheet metal welded to the bottom and a new led light flush mounted from the back , just the body mods were around 500 hundred not including the light and painting it .i had bought a spare lid so i could just put the new one on once it's done . :banana: and thanks to paul for taking the pics and helping me post them all . i hope to have it onthe car this week as i have a show in pittsburgh to try and get the car too.

I know where there is a yellow 'vert that can easily be brought of the garage if that decklid needs a home!!!

Steve, are you going to spend time here now since your looking for a 94-95?

Troy, are you going to tell them about the LED light or are you going to wait until its done????

Killercanary said:
I know where there is a yellow 'vert that can easily be brought of the garage if that decklid needs a home!!!

Steve, are you going to spend time here now since your looking for a 94-95?

Troy, are you going to tell them about the LED light or are you going to wait until its done????
nope im looking for an 87-93 again. found one to. went and looked at a car with boost tonight. ill just leave at that.