New Stang Owner

iflilow

Jul 1, 2011
Hi everybody!

I'm a prowed new owner of 2012 Mustang Coupe.
When I was younger I drove Chevy's mostly and had a 69 Camaro several others. As I got older I started going for offroad vehicles. I have a 1998 Toyota Tacoma that I jacked up 4", a 2008 Toyota Tacoma 4 door for the wife and the kids and I had a 2007 FJ Cruiser that I had put over $10,000 in after market items so I could go anywhere and through anything.
When the gas prices started going up I had to make the decision and traded FJ in.
I decided that the only way to go was to start buying American:flag:
I went to Dodge and test drove the new Challenger, nice car but very heavy and not very fast.
I test drove the Chevy Camero, again, a nice car but I felt like I was sitting in a cave.
I test drove the Ford Mustang coupe and fell in love. I had to have one!
The sales rep couldn't find the one I wanted, the automatic with leather seats, backup camera, sonar and security package, and don't forget the rear spoiler. Has to be all black! He just couldn't find one so he ordered it from the manufacturer and told me it would be about 2 1/2 months before I would get it.
Every day I would see a new Mustang drive by and made me want it even more. I guess I had Mustang Feaver.
I started going online and checking all of the car lots to see if any were available. Then after a week of searching I found one at a dealership about 50 miles from home and it was exactly what I wanted. I called my local dealer and said go get me that car! He called me back the next day and said that the other dealership didn't have it available.
I decided, after work that day, that I would take a drive to the other dealership and see what they had available. When I showed up there were Mustangs everywhere.
You can probably guess what happened next....
I called my local sales rep the next day and told him to cancel my order and he said "you know, I could have gotten you that car!"
The next day he called me back and told me that he would give me my $500 deposit back if I would let them swap out the other dealerships license plate holders so they would advertise our local dealership. I took the $500 back but am still advertising the other dealership:lol:
Love my Ford and hope share some pics soon.

• Sponsors (?)