New summer mods. 56K not so much.

mijo_latino

Apr 16, 2004
Canton, Michigan
Well i've been busy. Check these out. Installed several weeks ago and finally got pics.

Whats new?

H&R sports
bilstiens
MM C/C plates
MM Rear control arms
urathane rack bushings
Magnum 500's
Poorboy's EX sealant and Natty's wax

no isolators in the front, stock in the back. Installed all myself on a weekend.

caro007.jpg

caro006-1.jpg

caro020.jpg

caro013.jpg

Anyone know where this is? Found it as i was trying to find somewhere quiet to play with the camera. I probably should of rolled up the windows now that i think about it.

caro040.jpg

caro060.jpg

caro066.jpg

caro069.jpg

caro055.jpg

caro051.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

lol, the GF's boots. Come on now. Fun to drag her along while i spend time with the "other woman". IM pretty much done with the appearance mods. last would be re-tint and thinking about blacking out the trunk panel.

I have an 1/2" intake spacer sitting for tomorrow. Power mods for now on.

lol, the GF's boots. Come on now. Fun to drag her along while i spend time with the "other woman". IM pretty much done with the appearance mods. last would be re-tint and thinking about blacking out the trunk panel.

I have an 1/2" intake spacer sitting for tomorrow. Power mods for now on.

How did you like installing the lca's? I just did mine yesterday, i thought it was a pita but that was because i had to unbolt my exhaust to gain access to the chassis bolt...Plus i ran into problems getting the driver side parking brake cable back on the caliper...

hehe, I just put a pic on your question in tech. My exhaust didn't get in the way i just had to bump it a bit. Everything went smooth until that cable had to go back on. Spent too much time figuring that out. Once i got the clamp out it took 1 min to put the other side on. MM's instructions don't mention what a PITA that little step is.