New Summit Racing retail store just opened in Georgia

I was heading out on a trip with my wife to Warner Robins AFB and just before I got to the Interstate, I saw this huge brand new building full of cool cars and motorcycles in the parking lot. Sure enough, it was a new Summit Racing store. The place is so huge that I'm sure they have tons of stuff in stock. On the way back from my trip, we stopped by and it looked real nice inside. It wasn't full of Mustang stuff, but all the Mustang books I've ever heard of were there for sale. There were plenty of stuff for Fords, but also loads of the other stuff, too.

Location: Interstate 75 (south of Atlanta) at the exit for Hwy 155 in McDonough, Georgia. The store is literally less than 100 feet from the Interstate.

Pretty cool having yet another reputable auto store in the Atlanta area. Right now, I use Mustangs Unlimited's store and sometimes Dugan Racing's store which are also local.

Check it out if you're in the area. (I've not actually bought anything from Summit, but they've got lots of stang stuff in their catalog and most people on the board seem to really like them.)

Didn't realize that Summit only had two reatail stores before this one opened. I think the grand opening is this weekend.

• Sponsors (?)