New SVT Owners

Kobiyashi

Aug 31, 2004
New SVT Owner... Help?

Just purchased a 2004 SVT Cobra and wanted to say hi.

I'm sure its been asked a hundred times before, and without saying hit the search button, can somebody give me a few good links to Cobra parts, technical write-ups, and/or modifications (guides or commonly upgraded parts). Just looking for some reading material to soak up. I've tuned Subaru WRX's for the last two years, and while the basic principles are the same I would like the make sure I get things off the right start... And yes, my WRX still owns the Cobra sub-100 =/ ... but not for long I hope.

-kobi

'04 Cobra
'03 WRX (361whp)

• Sponsors (?)

lol....$700 worth of mods on your Cobra and it will be running circles around that soobie. Use the search feature and search, you will find tons of answers.

Also check out www.corral.net, they have great technical information in their DOHC/SVT section.

Thanks for the jump start on reading. I know it will run circles around the WRX with simple bolt on's (as long as its not raining =P, or not a 0-60) But, I still need a car for the snow and an 11.8 is a time I can live with on that car, just wanting a lot more out of this one.

Not quite sure how hard I'm going to mod her yet, but I'll keep you posted, I'm sure they will come in quite, been eyeing the Kenne Bell Twin Screw, any reviews?

-kobi