New times with the JLT Cold Air and the SCT XCal2

onebad95

Sherriff of Bling King County
Well, got back to the track last night. It was around 90 degrees, but it was fun. When I went 2 weeks ago the car ran 14.1 @ 97.4 bone stock

Last night I went with the only new items being the JLT Cold Air and SCT XCal2 tuner. Also put on a set of axle back slp loudmouth's.

The car went 13.5 @ 101.6

I couldn't be happier with the bang for the buck on these 2 upgrades. I'll have to do gears next or a torque convertor. The car needs help getting out of the hole. My 60' was 2.07

• Sponsors (?)

Nice gain onebad:nice:

PoopDawg
Nice times! Those autos must be easy to launch with! My times are only a tenth quicker, but 4 mph faster! Should have got an auto. lol
Just too bad that with the stock converter, I can only rev mine to about 1700-1800 RPM before the tires start to spin on the launch...a converter swap allowing around 3K launch would be nice, but too expensive of a mod for me in the near future.

Well, got back to the track last night. It was around 90 degrees, but it was fun. When I went 2 weeks ago the car ran 14.1 @ 97.4 bone stock

Last night I went with the only new items being the JLT Cold Air and SCT XCal2 tuner. Also put on a set of axle back slp loudmouth's.

I couldn't be happier with the bang for the buck on these 2 upgrades. I'll have to do gears next or a torque convertor. The car needs help getting out of the hole. My 60' was 2.07

where did you buy your kit/tune from?

Nice times for an auto:nice: :nice: :nice: :flag: