New to area, any get togethers left this year?

• Sponsors (?)

breakemlose said:
Speaking of vacations i just got back from vegas on a 5 day trip! And let me tell you going from swimming in a pool with hot blondes everywhere to the cold rainy portland weather bites!

And to think 4 years ago i was inches of buying a rental house in vegas. Mainly for an excuse to check up on the house to insure the tendents aren't trashing the house. Which is just a fine excuse to visit and party and live it up in vegas every month!

Look at you mr. fastest street car in the NW living the life! What did you go down there for? You should have bought that rental house.

Jon said:
Look at you mr. SLOWEST street car in the NW living the life! What did you go down there for? You should have bought that rental house.

Because i am trying to be like you. Vegas is the adult play ground and i am not a pimp like you. I don't have a hot blonde wife and brunettes hitting on me on stangnet. Like you do. Sooooo i have no choice but to go to Las Vegas for action and play.

breakemlose said:
I know you want to be like me. Vegas is the adult play ground and i am a pimp. I have a hot blonde wife and brunettes hitting on me on stangnet. Like you wish you did. Sooooo i have no choice but to go to Las Vegas to hang with all my ladies.

What can I say, you are the man!
:hail2:

Go to Kauai!! Not as populated and you have the Pacific Grand Canyon to explorer. Plus all the other amenities Hawaiian islands have to offer.

Oh, I lived/stationed in Hawaii for 5 years and wouldn't go back to Owahu if you paid me. Well, you'ld have to pay me a lot!!!:D

loud 95 said:
You had better hope she doesn't turn out to be a fat, bald, sixty year old guy that is messing with you all!:p LOL.

What are you doing on these forums?! Your wasting precious time. You should be modifying your cars getting them on the street! How can you get a date on stangnet when most of these girls are rolling faster cars than you!

breakemlose said:
What are you doing on these forums?! Your wasting precious time. You should be modifying your cars getting them on the street! How can you get a date on stangnet when most of these girls are rolling faster cars than you!

LOL. Nice try Varian! The simple answer is that I don't need cars to get girls. Though, I guess a nice supra like yours couldn't hurt...:nice:

loud 95 said:
LOL. Nice try Varian! The simple answer is that I don't need cars to get girls. Though, I guess a nice civic like yours couldn't hurt...:nice:

Did I say I use cars to get girls? Nooo. Heh well maybe i do! :) Here is a picture of me standing next to my uncles car. I usually stand next to nice cars like this and nod at girls walking by. Whenever questioned by them of course i say it's my car and get their digits.

91-lamborghini-side.jpg

BTW Girls remember after me posting the pic remember one at a time. I can't handle too many girls PMing me a day.

Attachments

• 91-lamborghini-side.jpg
    91-lamborghini-side.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 28