New To Stangnet And Need Some Help

omnitech

Sep 4, 2014
Hi all I am new to this forum and need some guidance about a 1989 Gt I'm thinking of buying from a friend of mine. If there are any things I need to look out for before I buy it. Let me tell yall some things about the car. It's a 1989 Gt fox body, f303 cam, gt40p heads, trick flo intake, new clutch, full sub frame, msd, and alot of other upgrades I helped put on. Like a new t5 transmission and bell it's lowered I think an inch or so. The car runs and drives great and is really quick the only things wrong with it is cosmetics and it's got a slight lifter tap. He wants $5500 for the car, if yall think it's worth that much or if you have any questions please let me know. I have attached a picture of the car if you want to see more comment back to me and I will post some more. Thank you for reading this I hope you have a great rest of the day.
20140824_142852.jpeg

• Sponsors (?)

He says it was rebuild around 30k ago. It's got a lifter tap because the previous owner had f1.6 roller rockers by scorpion in it and 1.5 stock push rods when it requires f1.6 push rods. The car itself has 133k.

That's a fair price, finding a fox that has good paint and looks as good as that one is hard to find at a cheap price, so I guess what I'm saying is you could go cheaper, but your gonna spend just as much doing a new top end, exterior cosmetics and everything that car already has. Plus you know that car, you worked on it you have experience on it and you know what's in it and what's been done to it.