New to Stangnet.com

GodAmGT00

Jul 28, 2006
Massachusetts
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to formally step in, and say Hi to everyone.. I've been a guest, sort of lurking here for a few months... I've had my 2000 GT for a few years now, but haven't done a lot of modifications due to my tendency of breaking high dollar items..

I've been a pretty active member on a few other Forums, not just Mustang-based. I've got a little bit of knowledge, but I'm not an idiot. I love to learn, and I love to help out.. I also love to read about other's and their passion for motorsports..

Hope to have a good time and meet some folks...

JT

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the very warm welcome guys!!

I live in Worcester, and a lot of people see me running the streets.. It's hard not to, I drive like an a$$hole..

So far, I don't have a lot of engine Modification done, since I'm carefully planning my strategy.. Currently I have:

- Fully built Auto w/ Transgo (highest level I believe) w/ stock converter
- Fully built rear axle including 31-spline Moser's, Auburn LSD, FRPP 3.73's, and rear-end girdle along w/ some sort of heavy duty Bearings/guts/hardware
- Lack of most interior
- New paint on the front
- Aluminum D/S.
- Flow-40's out back..
- Complete Cobra Brake system upgrade (including Proportioning Valve/Master Cylinder)

That's it for now.. I'm not going big on anything else until I drop put the engine in this Fall... For now I'm not sure if I am going to wait it out, and put the fully built engine in, or put a used 4.6 until the fully built piece is good.. Suspension is my next concern, since I have a lot of rattling, thumping and vibrations to worry about..

152,000+ Miles, and still running... slow??

Thanks again guys!

JT