New To StangNet..Just Wanted To Say HI

• Sponsors (?)

welcome, let us know when your ready to spank your bf's stang :flag:

houstongt- just wanted to say in reguards to your sig, best of luck gettin a new stang(or snake :D ) this summer, must be hell having your old one gone

FunkMasterFlex said:
welcome, let us know when your ready to spank your bf's stang :flag:

houstongt- just wanted to say in reguards to your sig, best of luck gettin a new stang(or snake :D ) this summer, must be hell having your old one gone
Hey thanks alot. Yea, its hell havin my baby gone. And her V6 would need ALOT to beat a 98-99 Cobra lol cuz the thing will be stock for about, oh, 1 day before the full exhaust goes on. :nice:

lol oh well :rolleyes: i'm just gonna say welcome to the both of you!

go easy on her its only a V6 ya'll don't need to be racing! what kinda b/f r u anyway showing her up with that cobra and all sounds like insecurity issues! LOL nah man just playing. gotta give ya a hard time. :nice:

Btw I let a girl that is my friend drive me around the other night in my pony! i actually liked it better than me driving! AND SHE CAN DRIVE A STICK TOO!! I generally don't let the ppl i know drive my vehicles b/c they each have been in countless wrecks, so i'm a bit weary. But I let her drive it b/c she seems like the only "sensible" one lol. and I was explaining to her all of the engines types and so forth about cars and power ratings and before I knew what I said, I promised her that i'd let her drive my other car after it gets out of the shop just to let her see the difference in the torque! :doh: what was I thinking! :shrug: ah! she'll learn at a young age! :D

Sage427 said:
lol oh well :rolleyes: i'm just gonna say welcome to the both of you!

go easy on her its only a V6 ya'll don't need to be racing! what kinda b/f r u anyway showing her up with that cobra and all sounds like insecurity issues! LOL nah man just playing. gotta give ya a hard time. :nice:
It all started when i was 7 :(

:jester:

HoustonGT said:
Aaaaaaaand...Mr.Leghumper himself decides to enter the room :nice:
Haven't seen you over in 4.6 Talk in ages, where u been hangin out?

I still pop in for select threads... more often in the WildHorse Saloon or whatever they call it now... so when do we get to see boobs?

Here's your boobies!!!

IB-boobies.jpg

Attachments

• IB-boobies.jpg
    IB-boobies.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 69