New To Stangnet Uga Student

Brandon Davis

Oct 4, 2016
Hello all. My name is Brandon. First post on the forum. I am fairly new to mustangs. I have only been an owner since December of 2015. However I am loving this car and the supportive community, which was one of the reasons I purchased it! I am a student at UGA in Athens, GA studying to become an officer for US Homeland Security. My car is a 2008 Vapor Silver GT with the Premium Package and the 5 speed auto. As it sits it has 1.5" lowering springs, a Steeda Carbon Fiber CAI, Bama Tunes, FRPP Stingers, and a Magnaflow off-road X pipe. My goal is just to make it a fun daily driver on a college student budget. This car has been great to me except the dang water leak. But overall I am loving it. Well, I am glad to be here and hello to everyone again!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    629.4 KB · Views: 115
  • Sponsors (?)

Welcome to stangnet Brandon!

Nice car and you've got a good start on your mods.

When you get time, look around the '05-'14 general talk subforum. See what fellow S197 owners are doing with their mustangs. The Tech section might be able to help with your water leak issues.

Post a new thread there to say hey and post more pictures of your car. Tell them what you've done and what plans you might have for the future.

Good to have you with us!