New to StangNet

Hi,
I'm new to StangNet. My son and I have been working on a 1993 Mustang L/X 5.0 5-sp. that we picked up last December. It was a good running car but rode terrible and had many small issues and miscellaneous rattles that needed addressed. We've spent a lot of time and money on it in the past few months and have now probably got it to the point where we've got more invested than it's worth. But that wasn't the point, we're both learning and having fun. We've put lowering springs and new shocks all around, new 2003 style Cobra wheels and tires, replaced a bad alternator with a new 135 amp unit, fixed several rattles including a loose dash bezel ( I may start a different thread on this, a case of poor engineering by Ford), replaced the shifter with a new Hurst shifter, installed new brakes all around, and will install a new front sway bar this weekend. He's excited to get on the road with it and have a cool Fox body Mustang to get to school in. My main issue now is a starting / idle issue that came up when we replaced the accelerator cable. I'll figure out where to post my question on that.

Looking forward to learning from all you experts.
K.C.

• Sponsors (?)