new to the forum

4eyedfreak

Apr 3, 2011
hi my name is nick and i am excited a bought coming back to the v8 world. i used to own a 88 hard top that was well a nightmare someone changed it over to carb and the motor had a bottom end noise and just never got around to fixing it and traded off for a truck. for last year or so ive been doing dsm's [ eclipse talon lazer]. i have learned alot from engine building to turbo systems. sad to say my eclipse rotted out real bad so i sold it... and im looking at buying a 86 notch back that a friend of mine has swithed over to efi setup. im wanting to build a good bottom end and doing a turbo setup if any one has any input on doing this it would be a great help. i have a alot of knowlodge when it cam to doing my eclipse which i tunned my self and was able to safely pull 30psi out of turbonectis 50trim with my stock bottem end on my eclipse just to give an idea of where i come from. also im from mount pleasant pa if you know where thats at. so i was also wondering what tunning software is there for the foxbody? and who on here is turboed and what can a stock motor take boost wise?

• Sponsors (?)