New to the forums..introducing myself

hey everyone, and a merrry christmas!

my names nick, i am usually on "allfordmustangs.com" and decided to give this site a try too. i have a 1994 mustang gt...i know the simple stuff about the sn95s and a lil about the foxs...but still learning... i have had my car for about 6 months now...im 17 and just got my license.... 6 months ago....its my first car and i love it...and yes i paid for it myself...

so im sure ill talk to u guys somewhere throughout the threads!

btw: what do you guys/girls think about black racing (shelby) stripes on the sn95s? im getting a new paint job soon, and cant decide if i want the stripes or not...

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome, lots of good people and good info here.....i gotta say it....:worthlesb

it sucks that you had to wait so long to get your license i got mine (a permit)when I was 14, went through drivers ed in school at 13, then drove for drivers ed but then i still had to wait a month to get my permit, it wasnt a full license till i was 16 though.....

Welcome, lots of good people and good info here.....i gotta say it....:worthlesb

it sucks that you had to wait so long to get your license i got mine (a permit)when I was 14, went through drivers ed in school at 13, then drove for drivers ed but then i still had to wait a month to get my permit, it wasnt a full license till i was 16 though.....

hey, i would love to post some pics....but in pittsburgh we get something called snow!....and my car looks disgusting from it right now lol....

but ill get pics up asap!

:welcome: to :SNSign:

I had a Mustang when I was 17, too. Don't be a jackass like I was and get somewhere around ten speeding tickets in it. :rlaugh: Thank God Cook County, IL has the most backlogged court system in the US, so I was able to avoid a license suspension, or revocation. :D

I like racing stripes, on our cars, but they're not my first choice anymore. Nowadays I'm more partial to a nice single color, or two tone job. It's hard not to like a paint job that could double as your bathroom mirror. :nice:

Welcome to the site. Im Nick too, so that will be easy to remember. I was thinking stripes for a while, but then I found out how rare the color of my car is, so Im keeping it pretty stock. Sounds like you have the same bug as the rest of us, hence youre already saving for an H/C/I upgrade!

alright thanks everyone! and glad to meet everyone...

luckily so far... no tickets, no crashes, not even a fender bender!

ha yea, Go Steelers!

and my car is all red, and i was thinking about black racing strips...some one asked that....if i dont get them, ill just buy a trickflow intake...so either way im happy.

yeah id get the intake too, i mean unless the paint is in REAL bad shape... if ur going to do stripes, a pet peev(sp?) for me, IMHO is when people do racing stripes they do from the front bumper to the trunk and forget all about the rear bumper... i like to see it completely continue to the rear bumper.. just my .02

wlecome to stangnet! my cars covered in snow too, dont feel bad lol

yeah id get the intake too, i mean unless the paint is in REAL bad shape... if ur going to do stripes, a pet peev(sp?) for me, IMHO is when people do racing stripes they do from the front bumper to the trunk and forget all about the rear bumper... i like to see it completely continue to the rear bumper.. just my .02

wlecome to stangnet! my cars covered in snow too, dont feel bad lol

haha yea it sucks...and my parents dont want me to buy another car for my daily driver...so i gotta drive it in the snow...but so far my snow tires have helped a lot!

i got a quick question about heads...but ill start a new thread in the "94-95 tech" section...

nope actually, to tell the truth never even heard of the site...ill check it out though...where you live at? im in the emsworth area?

I live in Altoona and my wife is from the South Hills near Bridgeville/South Point/Cecil TSWP. You should check out the site, its a good local place but you'll find a lot more tech information here.