New to the NW...Yep, another damn Californian!

Y2kSlvrVert

May 30, 2007
Cali/LA area
Just thought I'd say what's up to the locals here in the NW! I'm a transplant from Cali. Moved up in October but have had family in Everett for 12 years. Staying in Everett for now myself.

My ride is a 2000 Satin Silver GT Convertible. Still personalizing it. Ashamed to see her covered and parked so much but I manage to get her out on clearer days.

Where are some good shops in the area for tuning and problem diagnosis? I've been chasing a problem with rough idle and slight miss for months. Already done the usual IAC, TPS, coils, plugs, seafoam, cleaned MAF, checked for vacuum leaks. What gives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

Sorry for the tangent just intended to say hello to the NW and hope for a welcome. PEACE!

• Sponsors (?)

Just thought I'd say what's up to the locals here in the NW! I'm a transplant from Cali. Moved up in October but have had family in Everett for 12 years. Staying in Everett for now myself.

My ride is a 2000 Satin Silver GT Convertible. Still personalizing it. Ashamed to see her covered and parked so much but I manage to get her out on clearer days.

Where are some good shops in the area for tuning and problem diagnosis? I've been chasing a problem with rough idle and slight miss for months. Already done the usual IAC, TPS, coils, plugs, seafoam, cleaned MAF, checked for vacuum leaks. What gives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????

Sorry for the tangent just intended to say hello to the NW and hope for a welcome. PEACE!

Sounds like a classic EGR valve stuck. It happens on Chevys too. :shrug:

Since you asked for tuning shops as well I will suggest only one place in the NW and thankfully he is in your neck of the woods. The tuners name is John Garner and his web site can be found HERE

I suggest checking it out. I will be there with the old man and his '03 Cobra this sunday. Many of us folks further south from you trust him enough to drive from all over to have him tune our cars.

Most of all, WELCOME!