New Track Results

cyberwolf1986

Aug 17, 2005
Wasup up guys haven't posted in a while. I just got back from the track with my 06 gt stick(C&L racer intake/Diablo Racer tune). When i was stock i ran a 13.959@103. Now i ran a 60' 1.969 1/4 13.31 @ 106.79. I wanted to share what a differnce this intake made!. I also wanted to ask do you guys think with a pair of nitto's 555r's in the back and 4.10, would i be able to hit 12's. thanx alot guys.

• Sponsors (?)

1bad05 said:
a few suspension modes would help. good hard running 06's are averaging 1.6 60 ft's. with the 410's i would think you will get there. don't forget to air up those front tires and let her rip.

Would you guys recommend the FRPP Handling Pack (M-2005-FR3)? I was thinking of getting it and if so do you think it should be a speed shop that does the install or is this something the average dealer can do properly? Thank you.

For drag racing the handling pack would probably be rather counterproductive. The dealer can likely do that install fine, if not I'd question their ability. You may find a local speedshop a bit more competitive around install pricing though.