New Track times

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
R/T.....-.097
60'......2.106
1/8....9.033
1/4.....14.00
MPH....99.55
My personel best. dam it feels good, now i need some slicks to touch 13's. maybe even just practice. never missed a gear all the runs i did. by the way the shaking is getting alot worse now it does it when i take off normal in forst and and 90 mph. getting it checked out tomrrow. what you guys think bout my times and the shaking?

• Sponsors (?)

****ing ****, no more ****ing videos, i let my little brother record and the suck i dont know how the **** he shakes so much its like hes ****ing running and video taping ****ing dumbass. ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk, im pissed

Guero said:
****ing ****, no more ****ing videos, i let my little brother record and the suck i dont know how the **** he shakes so much its like hes ****ing running and video taping ****ing dumbass. ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk, im pissed

:jaw: and you have all those guns, remind me never to get you pissed, Good job on the times *runs away*

RedStallion43 said:
:jaw: and you have all those guns, remind me never to get you pissed
im not dumb though, i wouldn't take them out, unless you have a gun. i caught my ex girl cheating on me and i had the ak in my car that day and i didn't even think about getting it.

Great times, for your mods I think those are pretty impressive. I am by no means an expert in 5-speed launches because I have an automatic, but a friend of mine lets me drive his stang at the track and street sometimes, and I have had the best luck "hooking" the tires by slipping the clutch a little. It's not great on your clutch, so you don't want to do it all the time, but basically you just have to find the right RPM so you won't fry the tires and control wheel spin feathering the clutch. I don't think a 2.1xx 60' is too bad, but I know guys on here can cut 60's on street tires at around 1.9-2.0 flat. 13's are easily in reach with just a little bit better launch. By the way, I am so jealous that you can take your car to the track, you live in Arizona right?

Bumping my timing 3* took me from a 15.02 to a 14.96. Get that 60' down a little and you are there. Run the car as cold as possible, I think you missing some MPH yet as you should trap at or slightly above 100mph with your mods at a normal height track. If you get an 1/8th mile time at or below 8.999 you will have your 13 second slip. I do NOT see you picking up anywhere near 2-4 tenths with a timing bump.

Your prob. right about how much he will pick up killer...

I did mine the first time at the track with my at the time BONE stock mustang and the first thing I did was a tune up too, ran a 15.1...then did 14* ran a 14.8 or so. I then went back after gears and ran a 14.6. Then with pullies I ran a 14.3.

since I did it as the first mod and there was prob. more room for that to shine it is prob. alittle squed in results.

if i pick up what killer picked up i should be at least in 13.96. which is a 13. as long as i can say i have a 13 second car. doesn't matter if its high. lol. every one i know is running 14 lol.and if i pick up what blksn955.0 did i should be 13.7. lol calculations are so much easier than a real run lol