New Twist In The Fox Game?

• Sponsors (?)

Some of yall have no filters, lol. Scott, that does look great on your car. You did a good job showing the attachment points and how thought out it is in your pics. Looks very sturdy and well designed. Oh, and your paint... :drool:

Reactions: 1 user
Isn't that typical.

It's very easy to say "I'd be interested in one" and then when the time comes to actually buy it, most tend to reconsider and hang onto their money.

I think when you make something niche like this, it needs to be based on limited runs.
That is what forces people to get their wallet out or come up with the money, the fear of not getting one.

You can always make more later to sell if the demand is there.

I have a bunch of other hobbies and I've screwed myself believing there will be enough to go around of some things reproduced. Then you gotta go on ebay and pay mark up.

From what I see, the splitter looks pretty damn nice.
Wish they had one for a saleen front valence (although that is not a declaration that i'd get my wallet out).
Spending $1000 on a splitter when I need a $6000 paint job may not be the wisest.

Reactions: 1 user
I like that a lot. Looks great on your car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I didn't love it when I saw the very first renderings, and then Jason made the design slightly less aggressive and it quickly grew on me. I'm somewhat a purist when it comes to exterior modifications, but I'm glad I went with the splitter. It really makes the GT front end look mean, especially in person.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

yeah saw it on FB... love this bumper, it updates the look but still has that aggressive fox like vibe to it... hard to explain but I'd be in if I had a GT hatch for sure, the price tag is a bit high but gotta pay to play,

Screenshot_20161012-212849.png

Hawt :drool:

Reactions: 5 users