New UK member 65 f/b 331/tko600/9"

jimstang65

Nov 7, 2021
uk
Hi all, running a 65 with a 331 stroker (dart block) Tko 600 9" . Have drive line vibration issues, seems so common with these setups! Have read so many posts describing my exact problem, of a high speed (65-75) vibration in the drive line (drive shaft area) I would love to know has any body actually worked it out and cured it?? cheers Jim

• Sponsors (?)

Hi yes thanks, sure can be UJ'S, just love to hear from some body that has cured the problem. So many people have swapped out the whole drive line (inc me) checked all angles etc still got issues.Cheers Jim

If you get up under it, grab it with both hands and shake it like you're trying to choke the life out of a baby seal, it'll move ever so slightly and make a noise when it is bad.

Move down the line if it merely smiles at your feeble attempts and makes no noise at all. :)

On a side note: I can see the argument from either side but I prefer non-greaseable u-joint replacements for anything that is not a 4x4 or boat hauler.

At the least welcome to the forum, from someone just across the channel :)
Hi yes thanks appreciate that, a bit new to these things (Forums) need to find some threads on my specific probs. Thing is with Mustangs, especially with the early one's it's all been done before, someone has the answer! Cheers Jim